- No Calendar Year Deductibles to Satisfy! You receive “first dollar” benefit payments under each of the PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness and Accident Plans without first having to satisfy any calendar year deductible, which is different from ACA essential health benefit plans and many other plans that require the Insured to first satisfy a calendar year deductible for network providers, and a separate calendar year deductible for non-network providers, before applicable medical expenses are eligible for payment.
- First Dollar coverage, up to the applicable benefit amount, available under both the Specified Disease/Sickness & the Accident Plans for Outpatient Doctor Office Visits! Special “rollover” feature in each plan; if You don’t use Your benefits, you don’t lose them.
- Buy more coverage, if You need it, without additional underwriting! Ask Your Agent about the Optional Single Step-Up Rider, the Optional Double Step-Up Rider and the Optional Medical Inflation Protection & Guaranteed Insurability Rider.
- Neither the PremierChoice Specified Disease/Sickness Plan with the Optional Medical Inflation Protection & Guaranteed Insurability Rider nor the PremierChoice Accident Plan with the Optional Medical Inflation Protection Rider are ACA essential health benefits plans. However, while these are in full force and effect, You have the right to purchase additional coverage under Our PremierMed Short Term Medical-Surgical Expense Plan with no additional underwriting, if You are not covered under an ACA plan of “minimal essential coverage".
- Automatically Locks in Your rates for 15 months at no extra charge!
24 hour coverage, on or off the job. Coverage You can depend on when You need it the most.
Each plan pays in addition to any coverage you have in force.
Any Doctor, Any Hospital! But you can stretch your dollars further by choosing an In-Network Provider.